oakland marriott city center
1001 Broadway, Oakland CA, 94607
thursday-friday rooms are LIMITED. More rooms available for saturday-monday
Special pricing only available from January 31st - February 3rd, 2019
(hotel attached to main venue)
Courtyard by Marriott
988 Broadway Oakland CA 94607
Special pricing only available from January 31st - February 4th, 2019
(hotel is across the street from main venue)
- $70 for main registration period, until 12/21
- $85 for late registration, until 01/11/19
- $100 for emergency registration, until 01/14/19
All Competitor passes are non-refundable/non-transferable
$10/event, limit 4 events per person
Due to time constraints, players entering Splatoon 2 are limited to only 2 events total
Magical Drop 3
Super Smash Bros. 64
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Rivals of Aether
Two-Day Pass One-day pass
What you get
24/7 access to Main Hall and Artist Alley
Main venue open from Friday - Sunday Afternoon ~5pm
Ability to enter any side events available!
SUNDAY TOP 8 VENUE:
Balcony & Orchestra Rear
- Your Competitor/Spectator passes are separate from your tickets to the Paramount Theatre for Sunday Top 8 viewing; you may purchase Sunday Finals Top 8 tickets as an add-on during your registration.
- Competitor/Spectator passes are NOT refundable.
- Top 8 Sunday tickets and Event fees ARE refundable or transferable.
If you are a Vendor looking to sell merch, part of Media looking to gain access, or want to help Volunteer at G6, follow the links below!
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com
Deadline to apply was Dec. 10th!
We will be in contact with those who applied by the 21st of December!
As a member of the Media, we count on you to accurately represent our event. If you are a journalist, photographer, videographer, or content creator, apply by following the link below!
We're looking to provide a great tournament experience at G6, but we cant do it without the help of volunteers! If you're willing to provide your services as a member of our volunteer staff, please follow the link below!